The pixel 6A smartphone, which was officially unveiled at the i/o 2022 developer conference last month, is scheduled to be booked from July 21 However, before that, YouTuber in Malaysia has shared the unpacking video of pixel 6A on its own channel While showing the appearance and packaging list of the new machine, Fazli Halim also talked about his subjective feelings about the advantages and disadvantages of the pixel 6A - for example, the selfie is of good quality, but the 18W charging power is too slow.
Video screenshot (from Fazli Halim / YouTube)
The pixel 6A seems to adopt an aluminum middle frame + glass back cover, and an fhd+ panel that supports fingerprint recognition under the screen. The rear horizontal bar is also more convergent than the pixel 6.
In addition, the bottom is the main microphone, speaker grille and usb-c charging / data port (3.5 mm audio jack is not visible), the right side is the volume ± adjustment and power key, and the SIM card slot is located on the left side of the fuselage.
The package box contains the pixel 6A body, a USB type-C data cable (with type-A adapter), a card taking pin, and a concise user manual.
The main specifications of Google pixel 6A are as follows:
● screen: 6.1 inch @ fhd+ display (60Hz), 20:9 aspect ratio, support HDR / normally on display, supplemented by the 3rd generation gorilla protective glass.
● SOC: Custom tensor chipset, integrated with Mali g78 GPU.
● storage: 6GB lpddr5 ram + 128GB ROM
● system: native Android 12
● front shot: 8mp
● rear camera: 12.2MP main camera + 12MP ultra wide angle lens
● security: onboard Titan M2 security chip, off screen fingerprint sensor.
● Audio: dual microphones, stereo speakers
● battery: 4306mah, supporting 18W fast charging.
Google Pixel 6a Sampai Malaysia - Fazli Halim（via）
In terms of connection, the pixel 6A supports 5g / 4G volte, Bluetooth 5.2 Le + Wi Fi 6e, GPS navigation, and usb-c charging / data port.